Finding The Right Home
- Review and obtain a clear understanding of your ideal home and community—even search homes by commute time if that is important to you
- Assist you in obtaining financing and mortgage pre-approval
- Keep you up-to-date on current market activity
- Prepare a list of potential homes using your research and my additional recommendations
- Schedule appointments and accompany you in viewing your selected homes
Providing The Information You Need
With access to accurate market data, you can feel confident that your offer reflects the true, current market value of the home you are considering.
We understands your local real estate market is unique. And that’s why we offer clients targeted information about what’s happening in their area.
Covering more than 700 local areas across the Mid-Atlantic region, Our Market Minute reports provide an in-depth overview of real estate market statistics, including units sold, active inventory, median sale prices, months of supply, new listings, new contracts, list-to-sold price ratio and days on the market.
Helping You Achieve Home buying Success
- Start with a clear understanding of your budget and get pre-approved.
- Find out how much home you can afford and get pre-approved.
- Shop with a professional real estate agent.
- When visiting an open house, bring your agent to ensure your interests are best represented.
- Research properties and communities.
- When making an offer on a home, consider a home inspection contingency.
- Obtain a full understanding of home buying costs.
- At settlement, there are other closing costs to pay, so don’t forget to incorporate those when calculating the total amount of money you will need.
- Don’t rely solely on online home valuations. When shopping online for a home, you’ll often see an estimated property value. While this provides a good starting point, you should work with your agent to consider other factors, like location and upgrades, that an automated valuation tool cannot evaluate in determining the true value.
Bringing You Home
- Prepare and present your purchase offer to the seller
- Negotiate with the seller and prepare any counter offers
- Track all contingencies and make sure deadlines are met once the contract is ratified
- Schedule home and termite inspections
- Schedule closing date with your settlement partner
- Help coordinate a homeowner’s insurance quote for your new home
- Attend pre-settlement home inspection and accompany you to the settlement